Deathstroke vs Moon Knight

Started by snoopdogg1 pages

Deathstroke vs Moon Knight

Current Moon Knight and Deadpool. Standard gear for both guys.

Re: Deathstroke vs Moon Knight

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Current Moon Knight and Deadpool. Standard gear for both guys.

Do you mean Deathstroke as per the thread title, or Deadpool as per the OP?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do you mean Deathstroke as per the thread title, or Deadpool as per the OP?
Deathstroke. Thanks for the heads up.

It's a good match, imo. I think MK can take a couple of rounds with the adamantium weapons he has going for him. I do think Slade will take the majority, though.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's a good match, imo. I think MK can take a couple of rounds with the adamantium weapons he has going for him. I do think Slade will take the majority, though.

This.

Slade wins.

Slade FTW.

wonder how promethium would fare against adamantium?

Good question.

Even with a full moon I'm going Deathsroke.
Slade > Spector
6.5/10

Slade 7/10 ftw