Amadeus Cho and Reed Richards vs Bruce Banner and Dr. Doom

Started by Dr. Tyrant1 pages

Amadeus Cho and Reed Richards vs Bruce Banner and Dr. Doom

1. Standard, random encounter in New York City.

2. 1 week prep. fight takes place in the desert.

I think T2 on both.

With prep, Banner > Cho RR = DD

Without prep, T1 is just screwed.

For the sake of fairness, for fight 1 only, Bruce is not allowed to transform into the Hulk.

Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
For the sake of fairness, for fight 1 only, Bruce is not allowed to transform into the Hulk.

he pwns just as hard.

Banner will probbly have way to deactivate Cho's shields and just blast him into oblivion before Cho can hit him with the mace.

Doom just pwns

Even then, what would be standard equip for Cho and RR? Compared to DD's armor and magic and to banner's fantastic fannypack, I'd say they're screwed.

Originally posted by 753
Even then, what would be standard equip for Cho and RR? Compared to DD's armor and magic and to banner's fantastic fannypack, I'd say they're screwed.

Cho has a adamantine mace, Banner tech shields, and some hacking game boy.

Reed doesnt carry anything does he?

Originally posted by 753
Even then, what would be standard equip for Cho and RR? Compared to DD's armor and magic and to banner's fantastic fannypack, I'd say they're screwed.

LMFAO. Reed could possibly stretch his arm and snatch that fanny pack away if he's smart about it.

I wonder if I should have removed Doom's armor for fight 1.

Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
LMFAO. Reed could possibly stretch his arm and snatch that fanny pack away if he's smart about it.

I wonder if I should have removed Doom's armor for fight 1.

I dont see that happening. Banner's standard equip include force fields and I think teleportation gear as well.

I say team 2 they have the ability to pull s#!+ out of thier ass
also known as Bruce banner who to me has recently
solidified his place in the top 5 smartest in marvel

2- Team 2, everytime. Doom most likely solo

1- I absolutly don't know. On one hand, Doom is, well, Doom, and Banner recently pulled out some feats that, in my opinion, put him easely in the top 4 or 5 in Marvel earthlings, when it comes to prep and intelligence.

On the other hand, Amadeus Cho also had some interesting feats recently, and Reed Richards is, for me, the top dog when it comes to prep (behind Thanos, of course). This cat have absolutly INSANES feats when it comes to fight cosmic threat, and have a good ratio of win/loose against Doom.

I say split.

Team 2 10/10

Doom owns and Banner Tech is the shit.

Reed's above Doom when it comes to prep by a just a little bit and Amadeus Cho pulled some heavy prep against Reed in Planet Hulk IIRC. I don't think Team 2 would take this as easily as some peeps are saying.

Honestly, Banner shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as these guys. Despite a recent string of bullshit, he is Peter Parker / Kitty Pride smart, not Reed Richards / Doctor Doom smart. Things will level off once a writer without a raging Hulk boner takes over.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly, Banner shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as these guys. Despite a recent string of bullshit, he is Peter Parker / Kitty Pride smart, not Reed Richards / Doctor Doom smart. Things will level off once a writer without a raging Hulk boner takes over.
I actually like the fact that Banner is around top 5 now. A man that's so smart can accidentally turn into the biggest dumb brute and smash things to bits. Awesome.

Re: Amadeus Cho and Reed Richards vs Bruce Banner and Dr. Doom

Originally posted by Dr. Tyrant
1. Standard, random encounter in New York City.

2. 1 week prep. fight takes place in the desert.

1. Doom beats Reed easily. Hank Pym with his standard tech would be better in a random encounter. If Cho and Banner met up with no techs at all. Cho would likely own him with a few rocks. Seriously, Cho's mind can likely mathematically work out how best way to bounce those rocks off objects and into Banners head. Then Doom kills him tho.

2. Doom and Banner wins.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly, Banner shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as these guys. Despite a recent string of bullshit, he is Peter Parker / Kitty Pride smart, not Reed Richards / Doctor Doom smart. Things will level off once a writer without a raging Hulk boner takes over.
Kitty is Parker smart? 😕

And agreed that Banner shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence. Few months ago, before all the wanking started Banner was only good enough to be Doom's lab assistent.

Originally posted by SamZED
Kitty is Parker smart? 😕

And agreed that Banner shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence. Few months ago, before all the wanking started Banner was only good enough to be Doom's lab assistent.

Kitty is a genius, she was taking University courses when she was 13. She is supposed to be a genius in the fields of Engineering and computer sciences I think.

banners long been considered to be a f*cking astronomical genius, eh. in one of the first avengers comics he figured out how to stop a giant living stone thing just by looking at it for like a minute or two.

isnt cho basically hercules with banner tech and a super-genius brain now?

Team 2 wins both scenarios.
Banner > Cho in both prep and non-prep situations, plus most of Cho's tech is BannerTech.

Banner's been up there in the top 5 from day one, just that he's preoccupied with Hulk problems most of the time.

Originally posted by janus77
Team 2 wins both scenarios.
Banner > Cho in both prep and non-prep situations, plus most of Cho's tech is BannerTech.

Banner's been up there in the top 5 from day one, just that he's preoccupied with Hulk problems most of the time.

yup, glad someone else knows he is.