Depowered Tyrant vs Juggernaut

Started by Philosophía1 pages

Depowered Tyrant vs Juggernaut

No bfr.

Who wins?

Re: Depowered Tyrant vs Juggernaut

Originally posted by Philosophía
No bfr.

Who wins?

I guess DP tyrant will have a indestructable toy untill he tires...(1million years). 😕 anyways juggs will wait untill he gets tire and snap his neck... 😎

Another fail thread by Philo

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Another fail thread by Philo

lol

anyways... jugg's shields aint gonna hold up against tyrant.

i dont think juggs has what it takes to bring tyrant down. he will just outsmart him

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
lol

anyways... jugg's shields aint gonna hold up against tyrant.

Based on?

based on you phail

srry couldnt help it.

j/k

anyways...
based on the fact that Tyrant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggs

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Based on?

Did you see Juggs latest showing?

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you see Juggs latest showing?
That did not change anything, Cap U just proved his mind thats why he got a bloody nose, but his body was just fine

Right. So then I'm guessing you feel like Tyrant couldn't attack his mind? Regardless if he can or can't attack is mind.... Tyrant is on a whole other level than juggs, in fact, like 10 levels above. Point being, Juggs gets raped in the pooper every way possible until his out or dead.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Right. So then I'm guessing you feel like Tyrant couldn't attack his mind? Regardless if he can or can't attack is mind.... Tyrant is on a whole other level than juggs, in fact, like 10 levels above. Point being, Juggs gets raped in the pooper every way possible until his out or dead.
I was thinking this was a brawl or something along those line, but I guess you are right about him attacking his mind, but he aint raping Juggy and Juggy cant die....

Tyrant, easily.