Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Seriously?First of all, I'd like to see Ben thunderclapping more than once.
Yuriko doesn't have enhanced senses, at least not to my knowledge and I could see her recovering from thunderclap fast enough.
She may recover from one thunderclap, but she would be messed up. Thing has done a number of claps and ground-pounding, he should be fine.
Originally posted by Bentley
She may recover from one thunderclap, but she would be messed up. Thing has done a number of claps and ground-pounding, he should be fine.
I don't think she'd be messed up. If Wolveine who is vulnerable to sonics can recover quick enough, so can Deathstrike...
And his favourite tactic is charging at his opponent anyway...
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't think she'd be messed up. If Wolveine who is vulnerable to sonics can recover quick enough, so can Deathstrike...And his favourite tactic is charging at his opponent anyway...
Well, "its clobbering time" sounds better than "its applause time".
Wolvie's durability is way over Yuriko's.
Originally posted by Bentley
Without scans of her tanking Hulk she could be Deathlok for all I care uhuh
Y'know, it could be argued that Logan takes Hulk's hits just because of his HF.
Yuriko is faster than Ben. And he is borderline retarded from what I've seen in comics. He'd go h2h with her and get his face cut again.
poor Thing the only reason he has ever survived logan is b/c of a sense of morality.. Lady Deathstrike is not hampered by such a problem..
by the way stiltman L DS has displayed certain lvl's of electronic sensory perception.. not sure if sound was one of them...
enhanced.. ol factory and taste sniffing the air to lock on to a scent as well as analyzing blood by taste.. she was doing it yrs prior to t3