Nightcrawler runs a gauntlet.

Started by SamZED1 pages

Nightcrawler runs a gauntlet.

Kurt is bloodlusted. His task is to teleport the following characters heads away from their bodies. The characters just stand there and do not fight back. No shields, no intengbility.Where does he succeed and where does he fail?

Daredevil
Kingpin
Lizard
Rhino
Luke Cage
Thing Colossus
Wolverine
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
WWHulk
Cap Marvel
Superman
Siver Surfer
Thanos
Juggernaut
Void
The Watcher
Galactus

Can he teleport adamantium off too?

Where is Spider-Man?! uhuh

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can he teleport adamantium off too?

He doesn't have many 'porting off feats.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't have many 'porting off feats.
Yeah, I only remember him saying he could not even show it on panel (at least not the 616 version)

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Where is Spider-Man?! uhuh
I could tell you but you wouldn't like the answer. 🙂

Spoiler:
He's busy with beating the shit out of Wolverine
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah, I only remember him saying he could not even show it on panel (at least not the 616 version)

He did it to Bastion just before he died, it's probably what inspired Sam to make this thread.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I could tell you but you wouldn't like the answer. 🙂

Spoiler:
He's busy with beating the shit out of Wolverine

Pics or it didn't happen.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pics or it didn't happen.

laughcry