Originally posted by amnesiaKyle and Doom are best friends, he's letting them use 1% of his willpower. Which is infinitely more powerful than the power battery.
Did they somehow capture a small part of dooms power?
Originally posted by TheTyrantLast time I checked BB didn't live on Earth, has this changed?
Apocalypse, Reed Richards, Thor, Black Bolt, Selene, Hulk.
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle and Doom are best friends, he's letting them use 1% of his willpower. Which is infinitely more powerful than the power battery. Last time I checked BB didn't live on Earth, has this changed?
ME wins, and hard.
Doctor Strange and Voodoo, Thor, Wonder Man, Ultron, Apocalypse, Hulk, Rulk, etc would gives them a match or win. And when those one fight, Richards go to his closet, take some of his pimp guns, and shot those lanterns in the face with some anti-celestial gun.
Edit: Oh, I forgot about Franklin Richards, Jamie Bradrock, Jim Jasper and all the other über character.
Originally posted by BouboumasterWonder Man isn't doing shit.
ME wins, and hard.Doctor Strange and Voodoo, Thor, Wonder Man, Ultron, Apocalypse, Hulk, Rulk, etc would gives them a match or win. And when those one fight, Richards go to his closet, take some of his pimp guns, and shot those lanterns in the face with some anti-celestial gun.
Edit: Oh, I forgot about Franklin Richards, Jamie Bradrock, Jim Jasper and all the other über character.
Ultron isn't on Earth.
FR is powerless, Braddock is dead, MJJ hasn't shown any powers again.