Martian Manhunter runs the Astral Plane gauntlet.

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Martian Manhunter runs the Astral Plane gauntlet.

One of DCs strongest TPs faces off against Marvels strongest TPs on the Astral Plane.

1. Psylocke
2. Rachel Summers
3. Emma Frost
4. Shadow King
5. Nate Grey
6. Professor X
7. Phoenix Jean Grey
8. Onslaught

MM has 12 hrs rest between fights. How far does he go?

Does Rachel have the Phoenix Force?

Originally posted by galactusischere
Does Rachel have the Phoenix Force?

My thought as well; if she has the Phoenix Force, he stops at 2...if not, MM makes it to 6 then stops.

DCU's astral plane started disintegrating without Jonn around.

Makes it to 7 atleast.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Does Rachel have the Phoenix Force?

No PF for Rachel only for Jean

He makes it to professor X.

Makes it to 5. Honestly he should be above Prof X.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Makes it to 5. Honestly he should be above Prof X.

Agree he that he may be able to take Chuck b/c Chuck has history of freaking out when attempting to tap into alien minds.. But not sure if that would be a factor in a fight in the astral plane.

How powerful is the Shadow King now? I personally don't see him getting past Nate and I'm assuming Rachel doesn't have the Phoenix Force.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How powerful is the Shadow King now? I personally don't see him getting past Nate and I'm assuming Rachel doesn't have the Phoenix Force.

Not sure on Shadow King's recent levels.
No PF for Rachel.

are these the characters at their strongest?

Originally posted by marwash22
are these the characters at their strongest?

Every one is at their most consistent showings.... so no 1 time amps

Hmmm, i gotta think he makes it all the way to 7. He perhaps gets stopped at the Prof.

5

Originally posted by Martian_mind
DCU's astral plane started disintegrating without Jonn around.

Makes it to 7 atleast.


Really makes you wonder how such a powerful race as the Martians ever went extinct (or near extinct anyhow).

I know MM is a great telepath but I honestly don't see him
getting past Shadow King b/c this is essiantly all he does and is proven
very good at it but I believe he stops firmly at Nate due to sheer raw power

I can see Nate beating him though he might beat X

clears it

lol

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Really makes you wonder how such a powerful race as the Martians ever went extinct (or near extinct anyhow).

The handiwork of the only person almost as awesome as Jonn.

His brother. He made a psychic plague, so basically capitalised on the Martians greatest strength.