The Asgardian Destroyer vs Thanos

Started by TheLordofMurder1 pages

The Asgardian Destroyer vs Thanos

Doctor Doom is at the controls...

Who wins an all out battle to the death with no prep?

If the destroyer is based on willpower, the destroyer.

(Thanos can't damage it really.)

I think in GotG the team confirmed that the resurrected Thanos is physically indestructible now.

Originally posted by the ninjak
I think in GotG the team confirmed that the resurrected Thanos is physically indestructible now.

There's different levels of indestructable.

The Destroyers disintegration beam could have killed Thor even when he had the Odin Force, according to his battle with it after his resurruction..

Originally posted by cdtm
There's different levels of indestructable.

The Destroyers disintegration beam could have killed Thor even when he had the Odin Force, according to his battle with it after his resurruction..

Potentially Avatar of Death force should be > Odin Force.

Death being a universal force and Odin being an enlightened Earth God.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Potentially Avatar of Death force should be > Odin Force.

Death being a universal force and Odin being an enlightened Earth God.

Odin is one of the creator gods tho.

I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos some how expelled Doom out of the armor. But bar that wtf is Thanos gonna do?

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos some how expelled Doom out of the armor. But bar that wtf is Thanos gonna do?

They punch the crap out of each other until one gets bored and BFRs.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos some how expelled Doom out of the armor. But bar that wtf is Thanos gonna do?
Go into astral form and remove Doom.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Go into astral form and remove Doom.

thats what I meant by expelling doom out of the armor. Also I guess BFR could be an option.

But straight up fight Thanos aint doing anything to the armor. You either need to do the above to beat someone weilding the destroyer armor or just ridiculously powerful (thanos just doesn't cut the mustard).

Thanos wins.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Not suprise, shameful really.

As much I like Thanos, he aint going to beat Destoyer what so ever, AD is too damn powerful it kills skyfathers for the hell of it, even Odin knew this. AD 10/10

Destroyer

Originally posted by the Darkone
Not suprise, shameful really.

As much I like Thanos, he aint going to beat Destoyer what so ever, AD is too damn powerful it kills skyfathers for the hell of it, even Odin knew this. AD 10/10

Why not? What skyfathers has the Destroyer beaten by the way?

Originally posted by the ninjak
They punch the crap out of each other until one gets bored and BFRs.

Can't the armor teleport too?

Originally posted by cdtm
Can't the armor teleport too?
Depends on who is in it.

Destroyer.

Destroyer

Destroyer did break Thor's hammer. Can't see Thanos doing that, nor really being much harder than a Skyfather created item..