Originally posted by DigiDoes he still max out that high? I thought he was like athlete level or something currently.
MK maxes out at around Class 2 even in a full moon. That wouldn't mean a whole lot.It's not 10/10 either way. I'm leaning toward the duo for the majority, assuming CIS is on as it is for standard forum battles.
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman would run crying to Mephisto.
He would wish that BP and MK should lose.
In exchange Mephisto wants Peters balls,
no big deal he doesnt need them anyway.
So Spiderman wins with outside help 😈 🤣 💃
Well that takes care of the first fight but without a surplus of balls the bug buy still looses 9/10 😛
Yeah cant see Spiderman winning. Peter has the power but lacks the skills. He is just a jerk with Spider Powers. I mean think about it:
Hey I could go the Captain America who can train me so I can be a better protector and starting taking responsibility or I could go on be an idiot lose to Street Level Guys and make stupid deals with the devil.
Spiderman with Captain America Skills would win.
Spiderman as he is would lose every fight 😄