Weakest character that beat Doom w/ a twist.
Scenario I:
Who is the weakest character that can defeat Dr.Doom in strict H2H combat. No weapons; fight to the death. Doom is in his armor, which is powered, but all of his weapon, flight, and defensive systems have been disabled. He is not allowed mind swap, employ magical sorcery, Mauser pistol, or use any technological device to aid him other than his armor. He still has his HUD(if he has one), life support systems, etc.
Scenario II:
Same as Scenario I; except opponents can use whatever their standard equipment entails. Doom gets his automatic pistol; no other weapons for him. Doom is allowed flight.
Scenario III:
Doom regains all of his armors offensive and defensive systems with the exception of his force field. No magical sorcery, mind swap, etc.
Rules
1.Combatants must not use magic/sorcery.
2.Combatants must be completely unarmed in Scenario I.