Matherson Thor vs Wonderman

Started by Bentley1 pages

Matherson Thor vs Wonderman

No bfr. No axe. Wonderman at the top of his game.

Fight happens on Gotham at night.

Wonderman at the top of his game is probably Englehart written Wonderman. I'd have said his stronger than Masterson due to his fight with Thor but a writer's cock stroking can only take you so far. Hyperion had Wonderman's ass beat an issue after the Thor fight. Looking at that, I'd easily come to the conclusion that Thor simply held back but whatever. Masterson also looked clearly superior to Wonderman in their fight against Gladiator about 3 years later.

If Englehart was writing this, I'd have said Wonderman is superior physically but would lose due to Masterson's other powers. Dude wanted Wonderman to be stronger than Thor and the Hulk, and tried his best to show it.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
but a writer's cock stroking can only take you so far.
whereas a fan's cock stroking has no bounds

Wonderman is a cock.

Originally posted by Starscream M
whereas a fan's cock stroking has no bounds

Either your butt hole is still sore from all the raping I've done to you in arguments since I've meet you or you have a serious man crush on me.

Thor

Guys, keep it civil on my thread uhuh

Thor

Originally posted by Starscream M
whereas a fan's cock stroking has no bounds

😂

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Either your butt hole is still sore from all the raping I've done to you in arguments since I've meet you or you have a serious man crush on me.
the latter 😮

why masterson? why not draco?

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Either your butt hole is still sore from all the raping I've done to you in arguments since I've meet you or you have a serious man crush on me.
Homo... 🙄