Gladiator vs. Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam

Started by byrdgang212 pages

Gladiator vs. Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam

who wins?

Tuff one. It can come down to any two. Any of them can take this Damn this is hard for me I'll wait to here some opinions.

Slight edge to Bill over Glads who has a slight edge on BA. IMO

BA"s Durability and Healing>>>> Glads and BRB's

Glad's Speed and Fighting Ability>>>>BRB's and BA's

BRB"s Offensive output>>>>> Glad's And BA's

This would come down to then Stamina. Who could last the longest in a bloody protracted Battle.

BA would win just because he is so durable and heals so fast.
BRB would be next. I'm betting his hammer could fix up some of his wounds. And he's a horse face alien. They were pretty tuff.
Glads would be dishing out the most punishement since he's the fastest but he would be taking the most as well since he is the least durable and the least Powerful.

Bill wins.

Black Adam wins.

I'll go with adam on this.

I'll go with Gladiator

Adam.

Black Adam.

Negro Adam

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Negro Adam
AH....you just used the niggah word.... 😱

Black Adam

Black Adam.

Beta Ray Bill might wield Stormbreaker but in this fight Black Adam will be wielding Gladiator's beaten corpse.

Much more reach.

Gladiator. Stronger, faster, more durable, better fighter.

it's between Glad and Adam

3,33 to each. It would depends how the fight goes, but it's a really interesting match-up!

On the long term, I see Black Adam maybe outlasting BRB in final.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
3,33 to each. It would depends how the fight goes, but it's a really interesting match-up!

On the long term, I see Black Adam maybe outlasting BRB in final.

I like this

Bill or Glads, but damn near 3 way even

Bill.