Blackheart vs. Despero

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Blackheart vs. Despero

Who wins?

ill admit i dont know that much about despero, but just at first glace, isnt he outclassed here?

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
ill admit i dont know that much about despero, but just at first glace, isnt he outclassed here?

I don't think he is outclassed. From what I know of him he has strength on par with Superman and has some TP abilities as well. And I think he can use energy blasts too. I would say he is high herald.

he is outclassed here...blackheart takes his soul

Originally posted by bbrem123
he is outclassed here...blackheart takes his soul
He hasn't shown that ability or barely appearance anywhere.

But in class, he outclass Despero.

Blackheart, unlike his dear old dad.*Mephisto* Can forcibly take souls, so yeah, he could rip that soul right out if he wanted. Considering Despero's force of will, it would probably be a difficult attempt, but he could do it.

alehandro = dur