Iron-patriot vs X-23

Started by Bentley1 pages

Iron-patriot vs X-23

No shields. Osborn is grounded. Fight happens on Montevideo.

Second round: Fight happens on the uruguayan jungle.

Laura stomps. This armor and its user are pathetic.

He almost defeated Spiderman if it wasn't for his suits Chest Beam shape pattern.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Laura stomps. This armor and its user are pathetic.

I really expected more from Osborn, to be honest.

Originally posted by the ninjak
He almost defeated Spiderman if it wasn't for his suits Chest Beam shape pattern.

It's basically his only feat... and he got shitstomped by Spidey in New Avengers anyway.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I really expected more from Osborn, to be honest.

Well, I certainly did not expect him ending up as the lamest Iron Man wannabe ever. He should have stayed behind the desk.

And now that I think of it, he actually kicked ass without that armor. Owned Deadpool, Mr Hyde, Whirlwind, Swordsman...

...Thor...

131

Originally posted by Bentley
...Thor...

131

😂

But in all seriousness, even if we exclude U-Foes', Moonstone's and Mighty Taskmaster's participation, Osborn attacked Thor three times on-panel. Not sure who made up that "Thor got one-shotted!" myth, but it's just retarded.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😂

But in all seriousness, even if we exclude U-Foes', Moonstone's and Mighty Taskmaster's participation, Osborn attacked Thor three times on-panel. Not sure who made up that "Thor got one-shotted!" myth, but it's just retarded.

That one troll who gets banned everyday.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That one troll who gets banned everyday.

He must be really pissed now that Thor finished Void... 🙂

Laura stomps..

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I really expected more from Osborn, to be honest.

yeah same here

I reckon Osborn played out the way he should have...experienced Super Villain who got overwhelmed by the higher forces. And Insanity.

The fact that he is grounded limits him so much.

I would rank the Iron Patriot armor being at least Heroes Return level. And thats pretty good. But no shields and flight is bad for scanning time.

I'm giving X-23 both over the first fights disadvantages and the second being in a jungle.

IP armor had no repulsor tech and was missing some components. Also, its blast capacity was weaker.

And, like I said before, it's almost featless.

It downloaded some Doom tech apparently...

He'd probably be better in his Goblin gear, it gives more agility, and avoiding those claws is more key than armor.

👆

Originally posted by Bentley
It downloaded some Doom tech apparently...

Only the files associated with Timecube I think. And even if Osborn downloaded more than that, he never really used that data.

X-23 stomps, norman was garbage in that suit