Count Neferia vs Gladiator

Started by cdtm1 pages

Count Neferia vs Gladiator

Specifically, old school Neferia from his uber days of being a Superman clone, vs the time traveling older version of Gladiator.

CN

Going only by CN's first appearance, I think Gladiator took a much more savage beating and wasn't knocked unconscious (Remember that after Thor was done with him, he was still awake for the Designate's spiteful attack.)

Haven't seen the Thunderbolts/Avengers thing though. Was Thor a part of that?

I reckon the Count has it in him to tank a few blows from Gladiator, enough to make Gladiator doubt himself and Nefaria putting him down.

If Cannonball can do it, Nefaria can also and start punishing.

Although it won't be an easy fight for either unless CN can create some early doubt in Gladiator.

neferia definitely

The Count

Nefaria. Classic, that is.

Count Nefaria in a straight up fight. But Gladiator is close enough to him in power to make it a damn good fight.

Originally posted by cdtm
Going only by CN's first appearance, I think Gladiator took a much more savage beating and wasn't knocked unconscious (Remember that after Thor was done with him, he was still awake for the Designate's spiteful attack.)

Haven't seen the Thunderbolts/Avengers thing though. Was Thor a part of that?

He sure as hell looked out of it.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator11.jpg

Face down in the dirt. Not moving. Eyes closed.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Count Nefaria in a straight up fight. But Gladiator is close enough to him in power to make it a damn good fight.

He sure as hell looked out of it.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator11.jpg

Face down in the dirt. Not moving. Eyes closed.

Now, what if Thor did all that to Nefaria? 😉

Plus the burst of godly essence leading into it.

Originally posted by cdtm
Now, what if Thor did all that to Nefaria? 😉

Plus the burst of godly essence leading into it.

Nefaria would go down a pig?

Uh what? That never happened.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nefaria would go down a pig?

Uh what? That never happened.

I meant his energy attack. Thor blasts Gladiator with some anti force, or whatever the energy attack is he normally uses. Glads gets up, and Thor proceeds with the beatdown.

To his credit, Glads took the opening energy attack well, but it looked painful..

what would happen if Thor only used godblast?

Originally posted by cdtm
I meant his energy attack. Thor blasts Gladiator with some anti force, or whatever the energy attack is he normally uses. Glads gets up, and Thor proceeds with the beatdown.

To his credit, Glads took the opening energy attack well, but it looked painful..

That was some generic energy blast. There is a big difference between the God Blast and a generic energy blast. There's a big difference between the God Blast and even the Anti Force blast.

Meh, he got up apparently fine.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsGladiator9.jpg

Thor's taken much more punishment and come back.

I consider Gladiator and Coutn Nefaria to be much the same in terms of physicality. But Gladiator is far more skilled. So I'll go with Gladiator for a high majority here.

Gladiator ftw

Nefaria makes Glads doubt himself.

Nefaria is famous for his ego it will turn the battle.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I consider Gladiator and Coutn Nefaria to be much the same in terms of physicality. But Gladiator is far more skilled. So I'll go with Gladiator for a high majority here.

I fully agree, the tempered warriors experience in Gladiator has me pulling for his side. I almost see an Hyperion vs Gladiator scenario playing out here.

Gladiator ftw.

the count