Thor and Morg vs BRB and Silver Surfer

Started by lightyeargee1 pages

Thor and Morg vs BRB and Silver Surfer

Fight to death.

Morg solos.

Split

God...this fight is uber.I would pay to see it.I don't know the winner,

Originally posted by Black bolt z
God...this fight is uber.I would pay to see it.I don't know the winner,

you would be the winner. the readers!!!! 😱

team 2
Surfer > Morg
BRB = Thor

morg solos if he has WOL

Originally posted by axelraptor
morg solos if he has WOL

Yep
But without it, Team 2 ftw

Team 2. With surfer being slightly over Morg for win

Team 1 with Thor being slightly over BRB

Team 2

T2

dupidu = dur

Team Two 8/10

Morg without WOL > Surfer

Morg with WOL > Surfer + BR + Thor

Team 1 imho but a great fight.

Thor ~= Surfer
Morg~>BRB

5.5/10 imo

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 1 imho but a great fight.

Thor ~= Surfer
Morg~>BRB

5.5/10 imo


👆

I meant to write TEAM ONE 8/10

Thor>>surfer
thor>brb
morg>surfer
morg>brb