Mephisto & Blackheart vs. Odin & Thor vs. Darkseid & Orion

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Mephisto & Blackheart vs. Odin & Thor vs. Darkseid & Orion

Who wins this battle of fathers and sons?

alehandro = dur

^
What he said 😖hifty:

I'm torn between T1 and T3.I'm leaning towards T1 though.

The old gods win this. The demons take 2nd place. The New Gods are at the bottom here.

Team 1

team 1 easy

In a nuetral realm, I'll side with Team 2.

Black Heart Seems to be more than either Thor or Orion. But Odin and DS seem to be more than Mephisto.

Originally posted by lightyeargee
Black Heart Seems to be more than either Thor or Orion. But Odin and DS seem to be more than Mephisto.
Ummmm....mephisto out of his realm is probably still close to elder god.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ummmm....mephisto out of his realm is probably still close to elder god.
That's why Silver Surfer Bitched him? I'm not falling for that one.

Originally posted by lightyeargee
That's why Silver Surfer Bitched him? I'm not falling for that one.
When did he do this?

Team 1.

isnt blackheart beyond mephisto?

Originally posted by lightyeargee
That's why Silver Surfer Bitched him? I'm not falling for that one.

Mephisto let him according to him

isnt blackheart beyond mephisto?

There seems to be mixed views on it, as far as i can tell

Originally posted by jalek moye
Mephisto let him according to him

There seems to be mixed views on it, as far as i can tell

well either way he is around mephisto in power...which makes this an easy win for team 1

Mephisto out of his realm would get punked by odin and mabye darkseid.But in their realm T1 would take it in a near stomp.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mephisto out of his realm would get punked by odin and mabye darkseid.But in their realm T1 would take it in a near stomp.

Blackheart is nearly if not more powerful than Meph. Meph is nearly as powerful as Odin and more powerful than Seid. Team 1 in a stomp.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Blackheart is nearly if not more powerful than Meph. Meph is nearly as powerful as Odin and more powerful than Seid. Team 1 in a stomp.
Out of their realm?Not sure about that.

is odin more powerful in asgard? jsut wondering

Originally posted by bbrem123
is odin more powerful in asgard? jsut wondering
I think he can siphon his energies while hes in it but he not just immediately more powerful.