As I recall, Typhon was able to go toe to toe with Zeus and was defeated when Zeus dropped a large mountain of top of him. At least that's what I recall happening in the most recent retelling of that fight.
I don't see how that places him even above Thor.
Shit, Zeus even said Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
As I recall, Typhon was able to go toe to toe with Zeus and was defeated when Zeus dropped a large mountain of top of him. At least that's what I recall happening in the most recent retelling of that fight.I don't see how that places him even above Thor.
Shit, Zeus even said Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne.
Thor took down Ymir alone, didn't he?
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympushe said he resisted him more than the titans ,nothing else, the gods battled the titans for a millenia and it was very close they only won by good plotting.
As I recall, Typhon was able to go toe to toe with Zeus and was defeated when Zeus dropped a large mountain of top of him. At least that's what I recall happening in the most recent retelling of that fight.I don't see how that places him even above Thor.
Shit, Zeus even said Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne.
now typhon is the most powerful titan, and when zeus threw a mountain on him he was already weekend. the first fight he messed up zeus real bad and all the gods ran in fear from him.
he also killed kid zeus who inturn killed someone that was about to kill thor and herc at the same time
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he said he resisted him more than the titans ,nothing else, the gods battled the titans for a millenia and it was very close they only won by good plotting.now typhon is the most powerful titan, and when zeus threw a mountain on him he was already weekend. the first fight he messed up zeus real bad and all the gods ran in fear from him.
he also killed kid zeus who inturn killed someone that was about to kill thor and herc at the same time
Zeus stated exactly what I said. Thor put up more of a struggle than an all of the Titans together when he fought them and all of the Olympians when they challenged him for the throne. I'm not overplaying it while your trying to downplay it.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsZeus6.jpg
When did this happen? Are you referring to the time Typhon destroyed the Olympian flame? Going by the most recent retelling which happened in Incredible Hercules #141, the Olympian Gods ran from Typhon in fear as they were pussies, until Athena convinced Zeus to engage Typhon in battle, which he did, and he defeated him.
He killed Zeus and Hera using the Aegis he stole. It's the same way he defeated Hercules who was going toe to toe with him.
When was this? Are you perhaps referring to the time Zeus as a child one shotted Grendel? If you are:
Lol.
Bad sentence structures. I'm typing with one hand.