Blade vs. Killer croc

Started by Black bolt z2 pages

Blade vs. Killer croc

Discuss

standard gear? Blade Smash.

"Is that an adamantium sword through you skull?"

At least unequip Blade. 😬

Originally posted by Bentley
"Is that an adamantium sword through you skull?"

At least unequip Blade. 😬

Yeah I probably should have said that.No swords.

Croc, wins.

Depends on what version most are shitty so Blade wins

captain marvel wins

Originally posted by iceman24567
Depends on what version most are shitty so Cap wins
Cap?

I edited it before you posted 😱

No you didn't ahah

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Cap?
you think Blade can beat Captain marvel? 😐

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you think Blade can beat Captain marvel? 😐
No but that Alfred in a wheelchair can beat Colossus

Originally posted by Parmaniac
No but that Alfred in a wheelchair can beat Colossus
😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐

Originally posted by Parmaniac
No but that Alfred in a wheelchair can beat Colossus
👆

Originally posted by Parmaniac
No but that Alfred in a wheelchair can beat Colossus

He already did in Uncanny Detective Comics: Batman/X-Men #3... kinda weird Big C didn't know that, does he even read comics?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah I probably should have said that.No swords.
Guns?

He's bulletproof.

Nukes?

Originally posted by Darth Martin
He's bulletproof.
Completely?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Completely?

Depends on the incarnation I guess. Killer Croc from Hush wasn't bothered by bullets at all, IIRC. Still, that's just one instance and I'm not sure what his current power level is.

And wouldn't Blade's stakes penetrate his skin anyway?