LIG lightyeargee Restricted Gamora vs. WWH Since she's the talk of the town lately, how does the green girl do against the green guy?
LIG lightyeargee Restricted Originally posted by marwash22 this is gonna get closed. Not Likely. Gamora was giving Thanos a good fight. And Thanos on his worst day is better than any and every hulk on thier best days.
CC Colossus-Big C Restricted she would give a good fight, but hulk would catch her eventually then its over
MAR marwash22 HELL YEAH. I suppose, but there's no way she can beat or even knock him out.... all she would do is piss him off.
BBR bbrem123 Senior Member Originally posted by marwash22 I suppose, but there's no way she can beat or even knock him out.... all she would do is piss him off. sounds about right
PG psycho gundam The Nightmare of Solomon Originally posted by Stoic Gamora would do about as well as Caiera did against him... maybe. which isn't very well.
BAD Badabing Gym rat I'll probably close this tomorrow. One thunder clap or ground stomp will, at the very least, faze Gamora enough for WWH to finish the fight.