Marvel's Omega vs DC's Omega

Started by Warlord2 pages

Marvel's Omega vs DC's Omega

Thanos creation vs DC's Omega....who wins?

Omega.

*facepalms*

I've posted this before.

Originally posted by Warlord
*facepalms*

Why do you think Omega can't win? I mean Omega is more powerful than Omega and is like faster and like stronger man.

O mega is pretty powerful too tho
😱

Originally posted by Warlord
O mega is pretty powerful too tho
😱

Yea, but I don't think he is as powerful as Omega.

hopeless...

Originally posted by Warlord
hopeless...

Well then. We can agree to disagree.

DC's Omega wins. He pretty much destroyed the PC LOSH and could only be stopped by the Miracle Machine.

omega wins

Omega stomps

Omega beats omega.

phuckers

but seriously DC Omega stomps

We love you too 🙂

omega simply doesn't have the strength to take him down. Omega 10/10

phuck it...Omega wins

easy.. omega take this...anybody who disagrees needs some help

Thanos