Juggernaut v.s Thing

Started by Mech_Cool1 pages

Juggernaut v.s Thing

My brother said it so "ha"

Originally posted by Mech_Cool
My brother said it so "ha"
Does your brother read comics?If so please ask him to tell you who juggarnaut is.If he can't slap him across the face.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Does your brother read comics?If so please ask him to tell you who juggarnaut is.If he can't slap him across the face.

Cain's been depowered.

Still, I can't imagine him losing to Grimm.

He seems to be back to his depowered levels so this might be a good match.

and he needs to breath now. i think cyttorak no longer needs him since he is free now

He has been depowered?Eh....he still beats ben.

depowered juggernaut and colossus would be a better fight

Originally posted by snoopdogg
He seems to be back to his depowered levels so this might be a good match.

I really hope he hasn't been depowered that much.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I really hope he hasn't been depowered that much.
I bet its a plot device so he can be part of the TBolts....😠 I mean if Not what would the purpose of having Cage as Team leader.... 🙄

Dang I hate when they make Juggy Jobbs to losers like the tbolts.... 😠

has cyttorak done anything since his release?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
has cyttorak done anything since his release?
Will Demogorge need to be call?... 😕

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Will Demogorge need to be call?... 😕
😈

Depowered he would stiil win. His unstoppable is still there, he just needs more running space to start.

Thing wrecks him.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
and he needs to breath now. i think cyttorak no longer needs him since he is free now

Cyttorak is freed?

Originally posted by galactusischere
Cyttorak is freed?

He can have a cool avatar now.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Cyttorak is freed?
yea he is freed

Juggy still turns Ben into dust.

juggernaut.. easily

Originally posted by galactusischere
Cyttorak is freed?
Yes..... 💃 I guess He no longer needs Juggy... 🙁 he will do the Wrecking himself.... 😱