Best versions of everyone.No amping or outside power ups tho.
Orion Lightray
vs.
Superman Captain Atom
vs.
Martian Manhunter Firestorm
vs.
Hal Jordan Maxima
vs Wonder Woman Flash Wally
KON
KontonHomo Magi
Flash and a speed force amped Diana makes for a lot of tiara decapitation.
LF
Lord FeronSenior Member
Best Versions? Then team 2, Superman Prime + Monarch wrecks
TN
The NuulSenior Member
T2 stomps.
Supes 1 Mil and Monarch.
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
lol I don't think he means it in that way guys. I take it it is everyone at casual levels at best performance.
I go with T3
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Monarch had no amp he was just insane because of somebody so he solos
CC
Colossus-Big CRestricted
team 5 flash can solo
MAR
marwash22HELL YEAH.
Superman solos the entire field... including his partner.
LIG
lightyeargeeRestricted
Originally posted by marwash22 Superman solos the entire field... including his partner.
Or Orion AF's Him unconscious. Or Firestorm last him with red solar radiation or turns his cape into k nite. Or any number of scenerios with WW and Flash. EACH TEAM HAS THE GOODS TO TAKE THE OTHERS OUT.
MAR
marwash22HELL YEAH.
nah, not really. The OP says best version, Whether you wanna take that to mean Prime or One Million... Superman wins, with ease.
TN
The NuulSenior Member
Ohhhh Cosmic Armor Supes! Booyeah.
LIG
lightyeargeeRestricted
I'm the OP and it clearly says no amps best version of the one named. SM1 is a different character. Monarch is a different character than CA.
TN
The NuulSenior Member
lol
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Originally posted by lightyeargee I'm the OP and it clearly says no amps best version of the one named. SM1 is a different character. Monarch is a different character than CA.
No he's not 😬
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
T5
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
monarch is new-earth captain atom*
(+ the absorbed counterparts, not sure if it had any effects on his personality but he has the same real name as before)
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Originally posted by psycho gundam monarch is new-earth captain atom*
(+ the absorbed counterparts, not sure if it had any effects on his personality but he has the same real name as before)