Vision I, Vision II and Super-Skrull Vs G.L Hal, G.L John and G.L Guy

Started by Supermex1 pages

Vision I, Vision II and Super-Skrull Vs G.L Hal, G.L John and G.L Guy

Who wins? No prep...

Vision I
Vision II
Super-Skrull

Vs

G.L Hal
G.L John
G.L Guy

The GLs stomp, a GL is stronger than Vision by a lot.

Originally posted by Q99
The GLs stomp, a GL is stronger than Vision by a lot.

How strong is a G.L ? Vision I and II are at 80 tons plus many other power to fight with....

Originally posted by Supermex
How strong is a G.L ? Vision I and II are at 80 tons plus many other power to fight with....

An experienced GL can hold a supernova and travel through a black hole.

Originally posted by Supermex
How strong is a G.L ? Vision I and II are at 80 tons plus many other power to fight with....
GL's can tank class 100 punches though

Just to play devil's advocate here, but do we have evidence of GL's dealing with intangibility?

GL's 10/10 btw, but I felt like that should be brought up.

Originally posted by iceman24567
GL's can tank class 100 punches though

What gives a human G.L that kind of durablity ? The ring ? in what way?

Auto shields i suppose

hahaha gl stomp eh

GL easily..

Guy solos!

STOMP city for the lanterns. This isn't even debatable.

GL's but IMO its not a stomp.8.9/10 though.