A-BomB, She-Hulk, Skaar vs. Colossus, Thing, Namor

Started by byrdgang211 pages

A-BomB, She-Hulk, Skaar vs. Colossus, Thing, Namor

who wins this??

Team hulk.

a bomb is savage hulk levels at least, right?

im gonna say team 1

I'M going with team 1 for slight majority due to a-bomb

Is there any water or rock in the arena?

Originally posted by Bentley
Is there any water or rock in the arena?

Sure...

lets say they fight on a small island w/ rocky terrain

Hulk team. Skaar has more than strength.

Originally posted by byrdgang21

they fight on a small island w/ rocky terrain

This and A-Bomb wins the fight for Team Hulk. Skaar has the Old Power, and A-Bomb is just about invulnerable to everything anybody throws at him.

T 2 gets beat up

Team 2 gets butt plugged.

T-2

dies.

Does anyone know if A-bomB needs to breath?

Originally posted by Bentley
Does anyone know if A-bomB needs to breath?

Well since both Hulk, and Rulk, and the original Abomination, and all the Hulk-lings need to breathe, it's safe to say yes. Especially if Rick is in control.

Then Namor can keep them under water while the other two work against Skaar. Skaar is a notch above either of each team.

Originally posted by KingD19
Well since both Hulk, and Rulk, and the original Abomination, and all the Hulk-lings need to breathe, it's safe to say yes. Especially if Rick is in control.

Euh the original Abomination had gills so he could breathe under water.
And hulk had the ability to adapt at least to space, should be logical he could do the same under water.

Now I'm not sure iff Skaar has that same ability.
And I don't think A-bomb has those gills.

Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh the original Abomination had gills so he could breathe under water.
And hulk had the ability to adapt at least to space, should be logical he could do the same under water.

Now I'm not sure iff Skaar has that same ability.
And I don't think A-bomb has those gills.

I know he had gills and could breathe under water.

And I know Hulk has a gland that allows him to breathe and even speak under water and in space as he's done it before. But Sue Storm/Richards has also put a forcefield around his head till he passed out.

And so far, Skaar hasn't shown that ability, and A-Bomb is more like an armadillo than an amphibian like Blonsky.

team 1