Originally posted by WarlordI remember reading a story from the sixties where Loki used a spell on Strange and caused him to attack Thor, Long story short Strange ended up fighting Loki and was holding on for dear life before somehow managing to defeat him through a plot device but not by his own power.
clasic Strange yes
Loki is a God and I don't see stephen beating him.
Originally posted by lawest9
I remember reading a story from the sixties where Loki used a spell on Strange and caused him to attack Thor, Long story short Strange ended up fighting Loki and was holding on for dear life before somehow managing to defeat him through a plot device but not by his own power.Loki is a God and I don't see stephen beating him.
You have to make it classic Loki, he was also a beast. Current Loki is a dead hack that wouldn't do very well against anyone.
Current Surfer > Thor
WWH >= Beta Ray Bill
Strange > Loki
Namor > Balder
I say that Strange can beat Loki, because some Strange's feat in the "classic era" are just plainly ridiculous. I think that he can even soloes, if he calls on his pals the Vishantis.
As for Surfer, I think he's the second most powerful dude on the field behind classic Strange, and I support my saying with the ass-whooping he delivered to Bill.
And I think that Hulk would be beaten by Thor, because Thor is very versatile. Bill is too, be his showings let me think that he would most likely go fighting in close quater. And when it comes to h2h, Hulk is the strongest there is!
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Current Surfer > Thor
WWH >= Beta Ray Bill
Strange > Loki
Namor > BalderI say that Strange can beat Loki, because some Strange's feat in the "classic era" are just plainly ridiculous. I think that he can even soloes, if he calls on his pals the Vishantis.
As for Surfer, I think he's the second most powerful dude on the field behind classic Strange, and I support my saying with the ass-whooping he delivered to Bill.
And I think that Hulk would be beaten by Thor, because Thor is very versatile. Bill is too, be his showings let me think that he would most likely go fighting in close quater. And when it comes to h2h, Hulk is the strongest there is!
I agree, current surfer> Thor
Namor>>Balder
Not so sure on wwh>BRB or Strange>Loki. Classic Loki almost beat Dormammu in his own realm (Dormammu was amped) and he did lots of cool stuff like turning the streets into candy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Current Surfer > Thor
WWH >= Beta Ray Bill
Strange > Loki
Namor > BalderI say that Strange can beat Loki, because some Strange's feat in the "classic era" are just plainly ridiculous. I think that he can even soloes, if he calls on his pals the Vishantis.
As for Surfer, I think he's the second most powerful dude on the field behind classic Strange, and I support my saying with the ass-whooping he delivered to Bill.
And I think that Hulk would be beaten by Thor, because Thor is very versatile. Bill is too, be his showings let me think that he would most likely go fighting in close quater. And when it comes to h2h, Hulk is the strongest there is!
nahh...
Thor = Surfer
Loki = Classic Strange
Balder >/= Namor
BRB >/= WWH
I'm pretty sure that Loki was going toe to toe and had the advantage over Classic Strange back in Strange Tales #182 or so. Have they had any other fights?
That series had Strange taking on some powerful beings like Umar etc. Uber. One of his most greatest feats, impressing the Living Tribunal with his power took place a few issues before that fight didn't it?