Classic Adam Warlock vs Sentry

Started by Nihilist2 pages

Classic Adam Warlock vs Sentry

No Void just normal Sentry

Who wins.

YouTube video

oh so thats where the line in wc3 came from!

Sentry wins.

I know adam is a uber beast.I mean as far as coolness goes hes right below BB and right above darkseid who is above thanos.

But unless he has the soul gem I can't see him taking down sentry.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know adam is a uber beast.I mean as far as coolness goes hes right below BB and right above darkseid who is above thanos.

But unless he has the soul gem I can't see him taking down sentry.

How is Adam an uber beast?

Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Adam an uber beast?
Just as far as coolness goes.Hes also like herald tier.

Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Adam an uber beast?
Scaring Thanos, then slapping him around. thanduros

Actually, it's not that impressive scaring and slapping around a mid-tier. biscuits

Originally posted by Badabing
Scaring Thanos, then slapping him around. thanduros

Actually, it's not that impressive scaring and slapping around a mid-tier. biscuits

That was his ghost. 😖hifty:
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just as far as coolness goes.Hes also like herald tier.
That's not how we debate.

Originally posted by quanchi112
That was his ghost. 😖hifty: That's not how we debate.
no dur....bada can I have an apporpriate dur?I said unless adam has soul gem sentry wins.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
no dur....bada can I have an apporpriate dur?I said unless adam has soul gem sentry wins.
How do you even know how the soul gem would work on the Sentry?

Do you honestly think adam would even do so considering how powerful and how insane his mindset is?

Originally posted by quanchi112
That was his ghost. 😖hifty:
😂

Originally posted by Black bolt z
no dur....bada can I have an apporpriate dur?I said unless adam has soul gem sentry wins.
There are a lot of durs. Creshosk made most of the custom durs, I have them shown in my profile. He hasn't been on KMC in a while...durcry2

Soul suck for Warlock.

AW

Adam shows him some MA moves then one shots him

Re: Classic Adam Warlock vs Sentry

Originally posted by Nihilist
No Void just normal Sentry

Who wins.

Apparently Warlock can reform too.

Hey, it work on this guy. And we all know Thanos > Void right?

Warlock wins.

Re: Re: Classic Adam Warlock vs Sentry

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Apparently Warlock can reform too.

Hey, it work on this guy. And we all know Thanos > Void right?

Warlock wins.

Warlock was empowered and was a agent of the Abstracts Chaos and Order then.

if its him with no gem sentry might beat him due to warlocks inexperience with being freshly born and sentry's retardedness evening the scales.

if its warlock from infinity watch with gem and or after gaining experience thx to high evolutionary adam would stomp sentry..

soul steal would be the easy way out but karmic blast would also work,, plus the sould gem would see sentry is in conflict with itself and adam would pawn him with the light of truth attack

Originally posted by quanchi112
How do you even know how the soul gem would work on the Sentry?

Do you honestly think adam would even do so considering how powerful and how insane his mindset is?

If sentry has a soul it works...

Adams or sentry's?Adam beat mephisto with the soul gem.I think he can steal the soul of a crybaby.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Adam shows him some MA moves then one shots him
ummm....how does adam beat him?Unless he has SG what can he do to put sentry down?