Nightwing vs Gambit(H2H)

Started by snoopdogg1 pages

Nightwing vs Gambit(H2H)

No weapons of any kind.

Night wing

Been done, and Nightwing.

Dick

Gambit

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Gambit
Base on what?

What impressive fight has Gambit perform, for you to vote for him?

Originally posted by vansonbee
Base on what?

What impressive fight has Gambit perform, for you to vote for him?

Nightwing is Batman underling..i don't like Batman or any of his underling..i would never vote for them.. uhuh

Nightwing ftw

Remy has kinetic amps.

Can perform more impressive acrobatic feats.

H2H Dick beats him but if Remy plays the field all he needs is to spit a rock from ground in NW's face.

But if a rock counts as weapons I give it to Nightwing

gambit did pretty well stalemated both daredevil and blade.. plus his kinetic physical amp makes him superhuman in dexterity and agility..

anyways in the DD fight i say gambit looked the better and would have stomped DD.

Gambit had his staff in both of those fights.

There are like....30 Nightwing vs Gambit threads, but none of them are without weapons. Strange.

yeh, but so did the other guys have their weapons..

plus gambit has also done okay against wolverine in training sessions.. he is no slouch in the physical fighting weapons or not.

I'm giving it to gambit simply because he has superhuman agility and dexterity. And he's no h2h slacker

Originally posted by Psychopath001
I'm giving it to gambit simply because he has superhuman agility and dexterity. And he's no h2h slacker
As far as agility/speed goes, I really don't see Gambit having an edge according to feats.

That being said, Grayson is more skilled. Grayson FTW

You can show feats of Nightwing dodging thousands of rounds of ammunition?

Originally posted by Silent Master
You can show feats of Nightwing dodging thousands of rounds of ammunition?
You mean do I have an exact match for a specific feat I assumed Gambit has performed for Grayson, who's from a different universe?

no.

Grayson schools Remy in h2h

Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit had his staff in both of those fights.

There are like....30 Nightwing vs Gambit threads, but none of them are without weapons. Strange.

Plus he was using his mutant ability in those fights.

And I did my homework before I made this thread.