Trinity Superman Vs Rune King Thor

Started by Prep-Man2 pages

Trinity Superman Vs Rune King Thor

vs

bump

Thor easily.

WTF... Thor 10/10

Uh, you know this is TRINITY Superman. Not regular Superman. The dude that fought Krona in Trinity. Krona is hella powerful.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Uh, you know this is TRINITY Superman. Not regular Superman. The dude that fought Krona in Trinity. Krona is hella powerful.

Thor with minor amps has held off a Celestial and he would still get stomped by this version of Thor.

Superman fought Krona, who is past most Celestials. Also warped reality.

Originally posted by carver9
Thor with minor amps has held off a Celestial and he would still get stomped by this version of Thor.
Is that you Rage?

Not sure about this one edge to Superman

Trinity Superman is not Cosmic Armor Superman?

if so then he would destroy the crap out of Rune King Thor. Thor would be the size of a germ and having germ power compare to Cosmic Armor Superman.

if Trinity Superman is some other Superman, then I never heard of him

RKT was awesome, trinity Supes was way more powerful.
TS just due to the fact that he could pose a threat to Krona.
Krona punched Galactus TFO.

who won between Trinity Superman and Krona?

is this a crossover between Marvel and DC?

Originally posted by x_danny_x

if Trinity Superman is some other Superman, then I never heard of him

He was from the year-long weekly series Trinity. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman all got boosted into godlike iconic beings who could warp reality.

It took all three of 'em to beat Krona, but that's still impressive.

Originally posted by carver9
Thor with minor amps has held off a Celestial and he would still get stomped by this version of Thor.

Thor made Arishem fall because he didn't even consider him an insect, he was more like a germ. IIRC, Gaea had to sarifice like 12 Gods to save him. Dont try to use that showing to compare to Krona when Destroyer backed by all the Skyfathers and Uni-Mind got utterly raped by Celestials of a lower power than Arishem.

...Must...resist...urge...to...comment...

I was wondering when you'd show up.

Lol.

I can't comment on the fight itself unfortunately as I didn't finish reading Trinity. I only flipped through the last issues. There was more metaphysical crap that's usually involved when DC play up the roles of Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman as symbols in the DCU. I recall noting that Krona was weaker than his portrayal in JLA/Avengers but I'm not sure how credible that memory is.

I like your sig. It's hard to match Simon Dark with anyone.

Thanks. His an awesome character. I was pissed when his series ended.

You should do a respect thread. 😄 and I just posted a thread of Simon.