Originally posted by Prep-Man
Tarantula also isn't as powerful as he once was. Savage also took on both Wildcats and Titans. Once in 1m, he did it with one hand.
With prep though. In 1m I think he used a sonic device to take out most of them.
Hm... I'm trying to think of fights he's had with more human type people. His daughter at least was capable of fighting with him.
Originally posted by Q99
With prep though. In 1m I think he used a sonic device to take out most of them.Hm... I'm trying to think of fights he's had with more human type people. His daughter at least was capable of fighting with him.
Scandal didn't really come close to defeating him, IIRC. When he did fight Roy, he easily plucked the arrow with ease and through it at Supergirl.
He's also survived from reentry.
Originally posted by Q99
He 'went up against a White Martian,' but it was literally in the sense that it just sat there while he beat on it futilely with a stick until it pretty much willed itself to die.Physically, he's got regen and maybe a lil boosted strength. Tarantula is stronger than Spider-man.
Here is VS fighting the Flash.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Savage/?action=view¤t=FlashV2014-02.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Savage/?action=view¤t=FlashV2014-03.jpg
On top of this, Savage is durable as hell. Maybe even more so than Tarantula these days.