How will a non-jobbing Sabretooth fighting all out do against the Son of Hulk?
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
adamantium Sabes or normal?
BYR
byrdgang21byrd's da word
Adamantium. I would think normal Creed doesn't have much of a shot.
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Probably Skaar via bfr.
JM
jalek moyeTi Lun
Depends on how Skaar decides to go about it, his more prefered style he'll lose. His more serious can't beat this guy without everything I have he'll pwn sabertooth.
AW
Angel WatchingPeaceful....until...!
Skaar. Not really that much of a fight.
JIN
jinzinSenior Member
Originally posted by jalek moye Depends on how Skaar decides to go about it, his more prefered style he'll lose. His more serious can't beat this guy without everything I have he'll pwn sabertooth.
This.
GUY
guy222With my gal
skaar
NAM
namorsubbySenior Member
Sabertooth loses to hulk junior.
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Originally posted by namorsubby Sabertooth loses to hulk junior.