Good fight in my opinion. I'll give Giganta a 6/10 majority.
OV
Omega VisionFace Flowed Into Her Eyes
I'm pretty sure Giganta only exists to be a punching bag for Class 100+ heroes with flight.
That said I don't know who would win but I'm leaning toward Namor.
Q99
Q99Senior Member
While strength is reasonably close and Giganta's skin is really tough, Namor does have the flight advantage and can likely topple her.
Good fight, though.
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
namor flies behind her, grabs her by the hair, and then just tosses the bytch
HAR
HarbingerFirestorm
Reported.
VAN
vansonbeeIsee
Originally posted by Harbinger Reported.
😕
Anyways, I say Namor with majority win. Like the few post up previously describing Namor flexibility of air attacks and blitzing the giant.
HAR
HarbingerFirestorm
Sarcasm.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Giganta is actually pretty formidable. Usually fighting Wonder Woman and giving her fits. Plus, her durability comes from magic, like Adam, just not as good. I say she takes the majority.
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
Namor due to better mobility
ANK
ankur29ankur
namor 6/10
LF
Lord FeronSenior Member
Originally posted by ankur29 namor 6/10
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
I doubt mobility will be a problem. Giganta does fight the Wonder family on a regular bases and is a lot more durable than Namor.
753
753Senior Member
Namor. These gigantic human characters are a pretty retarded concept.
LOR
Lord_TalronThe Lion's Roar
when is a woman in a skirt that is so much taller than you that your head comes up to below the bottom of her skirt ever a bad thing?
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
Originally posted by Prep-Man I doubt mobility will be a problem. Giganta does fight the Wonder family on a regular bases and is a lot more durable than Namor.
namor beats her ala Marina
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
not sure. Leaning toward Namor if he has a water source nearby.
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
Originally posted by 753 Namor. These gigantic human characters are a pretty retarded concept.
lol
minus pym of coarse 😉
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Originally posted by psycho gundam lol
minus pym of coarse 😉
damn straight.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Originally posted by Lord_Talron when is a woman in a skirt that is so much taller than you that your head comes up to below the bottom of her skirt ever a bad thing?