Wolvenom vs Spider-Carnage

Started by American Dragon1 pagesPoll

Wolvenom vs Spider-Carnage

Wolvenom vs Spider-Carnage

Wolvenom( Wolverine with the Venom symbiote) vs Spider-Carnage(Ben Reilly bonded with the Carnage symbiote). Who would win?

VS

Wolvenom wins. With the venom symbiote logan gets to evade the spidersense, right? The webbing won't count as much of an advantage for spidey anymore and although spidercarnage will remain much stronger, logan will remain much tougher.

^This

I don't know, I want to say draw. The Carnage symbiote is better, and those claws are nullified. Hmm....

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I don't know, I want to say draw. The Carnage symbiote is better, and those claws are nullified. Hmm....
And you do hate wolverine. mmm

Honestly, I'm leaning towards draw as well. Unless it becomes a battle of attrition.

Originally posted by Creshosk
And you do hate wolverine. mmm

Honestly, I'm leaning towards draw as well. Unless it becomes a battle of attrition.

Probably as much as you hate Spider-Man 😖hifty:

I don't know what in this case would put the other down. Carnage's symbiote is superior and isn't operated by a moron. He can tank hits now that he couldn't, so SS isn't necessary.

Wolvenom on the other hand can tank hits and I don't see the webbing being much of an issue.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Probably as much as you hate Spider-Man 😖hifty:

I don't know what in this case would put the other down. Carnage's symbiote is superior and isn't operated by a moron. He can tank hits now that he couldn't, so SS isn't necessary.

Wolvenom on the other hand can tank hits and I don't see the webbing being much of an issue.

Neither has the other's weakness either. And I don't buy using Adamantium to create sparks. That's just stupid.

Originally posted by Creshosk
And I don't buy using Adamantium to create sparks. That's just stupid.
Wut?