Lobo vs Beta Ray Bill

Started by BattleMage1 pages

Lobo vs Beta Ray Bill

I saw this match on the Marvel vs DC thread at comic vine and don't want to derail the whole thread with this one discussion.

I thought it would be an easy win for the horse faced lizard, but most people there said Lobo would win. Now, Bill wouldn't be able to kill him, in DC at least, because of his immortality. But I think Bill has plenty of power to put him down for a 10 count, or long enough to be considered a win.

Bill.

BRB.

Originally posted by BattleMage
I saw this match on the Marvel vs DC thread at comic vine and don't want to derail the whole thread with this one discussion.

I thought it would be an easy win for the horse faced lizard, but most people there said Lobo would win. Now, Bill wouldn't be able to kill him, in DC at least, because of his immortality. But I think Bill has plenty of power to put him down for a 10 count, or long enough to be considered a win.

Ah but in a forum battle they aren't fighting in the DC universe, they're fighting in neutral space. Therefore Lobo can die here. Bill would kill him.

The Main Man wins. uhuh

Bill gets fragged.

Lobo