Storm versus Namorita

Started by RLAAMJR.1 pages

Storm versus Namorita

The start a kilometer apart

The location is Taj Mahal.

Who will win

storm evidently

Has Namorita ever shown the absorbing power Namor has?

You're starting them in front of the Taj Mahal...never mind, it does have those huge ass water fountains out front.

Storm.

I have to look at Agents of Atlas vs. The X-Men again. I know Namorita proved that she's faster and more agile I can't remember if she took Storms winds and lightning.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I have to look at Agents of Atlas vs. The X-Men again. I know Namorita proved that she's faster and more agile I can't remember if she took Storms winds and lightning.

I swear that was Namora NOT Namorita.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I swear that was Namora NOT Namorita.
Hey GS, good to see you around.

Originally posted by Creshosk
Hey GS, good to see you around.

You too bro. Been a looong time. How you been? 🙂

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I swear that was Namora NOT Namorita.

Ah sorry, I've been reading Atlas and the Thanos Imperative and with Namorita being a 616 version from the past and Namora getting such a push I automatically assume people mean Namora.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You too bro. Been a looong time. How you been? 🙂
I've been good. mostly up in the pinned threads.