1. Just Hal vs Penance Stare 2. Hal with a Power Ring 3. Hal as the Spectre
TNS
Tattoos N ScarsModern Day Drifter
Hal has a soul, so..it wold affect him.
753
753Senior Member
his head would explode
VAN
vansonbeeIsee
Originally posted by 753 his head would explode
I wonder this applies to last version of Hal.
ASB
AsbestosFlaygonThe Original One
1. Hal dies. 2. Hal dies. 3. I hope you're kidding.
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon 1. Hal dies. 2. Hal dies. 3. I hope you're kidding.
FLY
FlyattractorSenior Member
If you already feel guilt,and remorse about your actions in genuine way,it dosen't really have that much of an affect other then to remind you of what you did.
At least thats how it worked when GR gave Morbius the PR.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by Flyattractor [b]If you already feel guilt,and remorse about your actions in genuine way,it dosen't really have that much of an affect other then to remind you of what you did.
At least thats how it worked when GR gave Morbius the PR.
[/B]
Not how it worked on Dr. Strange.
JM
jalek moyeTi Lun
It killed an Angel just for lying
AMN
amnesiaRestricted
underage goyls
FLY
FlyattractorSenior Member
Originally posted by jalek moye It killed an Angel just for lying
Maybe so but at least my ref was back from a time when GR comics were GOOD!