Loki with prep Vs Batman with prep

Started by Colossus-Big C1 pages

Loki with prep Vs Batman with prep

馃檪

facepalm

The **** you think?

loki wins

durband

Re: Loki with prep Vs Batman with prep

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
馃檪

馃槓

Loki

Originally posted by GGS
Loki
wtf how does he beat a skyfather like batman? please explain.

He turns him into a frog.

Batman has anti frog spray. So he'd wouldnt turn.

anti-frog spray? So he can kill frogs with it?

No offense to the thread starter, but this has to be the single dumbest match up I've ever seen on just about any board.

Batman throws a batarang at him.

Oh wait, prep.

Batman throws two batarangs at him.

Batman 10/10

In a comic I can see Batman outwitting Loki. But in a prep war Loki's superior resources/powers give him the edge. Batman usually goes to Zatanna when he needs to confront mystical forces and that isn't an option here as far as I can tell.

Originally posted by Zauriel
No offense to the thread starter, but this has to be the single dumbest match up I've ever seen on just about any board.
co-signed

With the prep, Loki got a martini. Than, he teleports himself beside Batman, punch his head off, and then go bang Sif, because Thor isn't at home

Originally posted by Omega Vision
In a comic I can see Batman outwitting Loki. But in a prep war Loki's superior resources/powers give him the edge.
This

batman can go to zatanna here

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
batman can go to zatanna here

Then it's a toss-up.