Shadowland Daredevil Vs. Dick Grayson Batman

Started by DarthDaniel10011 pagesPoll

Shadowland Daredevil Vs. Batman V

Shadowland Daredevil Vs. Dick Grayson Batman

The Bat-Fake Vs. the nutty Daredevil from Shadowland.

Who wins?

(Standard gear for both)

World War Daredevil rapes Batdick.

Matt overwhelms with his ruthlessness.

Bat-fake? I don't see Azrael here.

Grayson ftw

Demon Matt snaps his neck

Dick doesn't stand a chance against normal Matt let alone Super Evil Demon Shadowland Matt...

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Dick doesn't stand a chance against normal Matt let alone Super Evil Demon Shadowland Matt...

To be fair, he has more weapons.

Originally posted by Bentley
Bat-fake? I don't see Azrael here.

Azrael's a badass. Grayson is too, but as Nightwing. Nothing about him as Batman really impresses me. All of Bruce Wayne's other replacements/successors had something that made them unique. Grayson dosen't. He's just the same as Bruce only not as good. Therefore, he's a fake in my book.

I almost prefer Grayson better that Wayne

Originally posted by Bentley
To be fair, he has more weapons.
More and better

DD all the way, he simply kill Batman.

buttman dies.