Ghost Rider vs Ghost Rider

Started by Flyattractor1 pages

Ghost Rider vs Ghost Rider

Danny Ketch/Kale Pennance Stare
VS

Johnny Blaze/Zarathos Hell fire.

Which is the more devestating attack?

Re: Ghost Rider vs Ghost Rider

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Danny Ketch/Kale Pennance Stare
VS

Johnny Blaze/Zarathos Hell fire.

Which is the more devestating attack? [/B]

Pennance stare for sure does a hell alot more damage

how so?
I have seen HF turn a person into a souless slug.
It took down Null the Everliving Darkness.
Who or what is the biggest thing PS has ever taken down,and put down?

Chomper if u say Galactus in that cartoon, I will strangle you!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]how so?
I have seen HF turn a person into a souless slug.
It took down Null the Everliving Darkness.
Who or what is the biggest thing PS has ever taken down,and put down?
[/B]
Galactus in the FF animated series

Originally posted by chomperx9
Galactus in the FF animated series

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crybaby

Zarathos