Iron Spidey vs. Mr. Terrific

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Iron Spidey vs. Mr. Terrific

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

What has Mr. Terrific done combat-wise that puts him on Spider-Man's level?

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
What has Mr. Terrific done combat-wise that puts him on Spider-Man's level?

Check out his respect thread, his T-Spheres are pretty intense.

Mr. Terrifics tech should be enough to even the playing field.

I see....Well, based on what I read two seconds ago, is it possible for him to hack Spider-Man's armor?

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I see....Well, based on what I read two seconds ago, is it possible for him to hack Spider-Man's armor?

Good question. I'm not sure. If he could it would be pretty tough to do imo since Spidey armor is after all stark tech...which is pretty advanced as well.

Spiderman was able to hack it.

Yeah, I think Mr. Terrific is going to win here.