Dove Vs Black Cat

Started by Prep-Man2 pages

Dove Vs Black Cat

vs

not sure if felicia can actually harm dove

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not sure if felicia can actually harm dove

She has enhanced strength thanks to her Tinkerer-made outfit, she should.

If she does harm Dove, Dove could likely heal from the wonds.

Current BC is a beast. In the last SM issue she jumped from like a 15 storied building and landed on her feet... and that's while carrying someone... O.o Also her bad luck powers work beter than ever, she now can actually point them at anything or anyone she wants. Has claws that easilly cut through concrete. And is a great fighter.
That said, I know jack about Dove so no idea if Felicia stands a chance here, just wanted to point out that she's no joke.

Both of these ladies are enhanced above normal human capabilities, but I believe BC is more agile and has an edge due to her bad luck powers (Squirrel girl status?)

6/10 BC

Originally posted by Prep-Man
If she does harm Dove, Dove could likely heal from the wonds.
Mediocre healing factor? How actually fast is it and is it feasible during a fight? Comparable to Wolverines?
Originally posted by SamZED
Current BC is a beast. In the last SM issue she jumped from like a 15 storied building and landed on her feet... and that's while carrying someone... O.o Also her bad luck powers work beter than ever, she now can actually point them at anything or anyone she wants. Has claws that easilly cut through concrete. And is a great fighter.
That said, I know jack about Dove so no idea if Felicia stands a chance here, just wanted to point out that she's no joke.
👆 Got my vouch.

Originally posted by SamZED
Current BC is a beast. In the last SM issue she jumped from like a 15 storied building and landed on her feet... and that's while carrying someone... O.o Also her bad luck powers work beter than ever, she now can actually point them at anything or anyone she wants. Has claws that easilly cut through concrete. And is a great fighter.

Oh, she's got an upgrade and is no longer just relying on tech? Neat.

Not sure...Dove could fry Black Lanterns by being near them, but those are BLs....May have to give the edge to Felicia.

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Not sure...Dove could fry Black Lanterns by being near them, but those are BLs....May have to give the edge to Felicia.

That's just light, it won't help against Felicia.

bad luck ftw, dove slips and breaks her ankle in two 😛

I think Dove is more agile actually

Originally posted by vansonbee
Both of these ladies are enhanced above normal human capabilities, but I believe BC is more agile and has an edge due to her bad luck powers (Squirrel girl status?)

6/10 BC

Mediocre healing factor? How actually fast is it and is it feasible during a fight? Comparable to Wolverines? 👆 Got my vouch.

How is she more agile? Dove dodged an army worth's of gun fire once. Not even a contest for her.

Originally posted by Q99
That's just light, it won't help against Felicia.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I'd say Black Cat wins. May be close though.

The light also heals Dove. I'm not sure how Cat could put her down. She's also taken Krestel's claws. Same claws that was able to put Superman in some pain.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
How is she more agile? Dove dodged an army worth's of gun fire once. Not even a contest for her.
Are you sure? Because BC is almost as agile as Spider-man. Dont know how agile Dove would have to be for it to not be even a contest. I dont really save BC scans and there's no respect thread around, so this is all I could find. But she does have lots of bullet/laser dodging feats.


Go or your appendix might accidentlly burst. lol

As for her fighting rec, BC has beaten Sabertooth and Lizard, fought Venom and Carnage, Ock, Electro etc pretty much all Spider-man foes.

As for her luck powers, look at what happens to Spider-man simply because Cat is in the neighbourhood.


An older example.

A recent one.

All I could find for now.

Originally posted by SamZED
Are you sure? Because BC is almost as agile as Spider-man. Dont know how agile Dove would have to be for it to not be even a contest. I dont really save BC scans and there's no respect thread around, so this is all I could find. But she does have lots of bullet/laser dodging feats.


Go or your appendix might accidentlly burst. lol

As for her fighting rec, BC has beaten Sabertooth and Lizard, fought Venom and Carnage, Ock, Electro etc pretty much all Spider-man foes.

As for her luck powers, look at what happens to Spider-man simply because Cat is in the neighbourhood.


An older example.

A recent one.

All I could find for now.

Impressive stuff, but it's hard to pinpoint who is more agile. Dove has done similar things.

Also, I'm not sure what BC's luck powers would do to a magical construct such as Dove.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Impressive stuff, but it's hard to pinpoint who is more agile. Dove has done similar things.

Also, I'm not sure what BC's luck powers would do to a magical construct such as Dove.

If your supporting Dove, get some scans in here. geez

Originally posted by vansonbee
If your supporting Dove, get some scans in here. geez

All will be done once I complete a respect thread. Of both hawk and dove.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
All will be done once I complete a respect thread. Of both hawk and dove.
Currently default is Dove getting cream? 🙂

Not sure Black Cat can win this one 😬