Orion with full gear and mother box vs the most powerful version of Juggy, Forgot exactly what he is called but I'm sure many of you do and the battle is Bloodlusted.
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
trion Juggs should win
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by Warlord trion Juggs should win
Should??? Lol. It would be an absolute slaughter. I think someone should zip this thread up.
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Or zip up Orion's body bag.
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
?????????????????????????????????????
ASB
AsbestosFlaygonThe Original One
Trion Juggernaut could punch through time and space. Literally.
Orion dies with 1-3 solid blows.
MSH
MshinuStar for a Brain
Trion swats Orion like a bug.
DC
Don CorleoneDuck Butt Donaldo
Juggs , too powerful.
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Regular Juggernaut would win...Trion is too much.
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
Originally posted by KingD19 Regular Juggernaut would win...Trion is too much.
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
Does Orion have any chance at all here?
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Originally posted by lawest9 Does Orion have any chance at all here?
Spot him the Anti Life Equation, and maybe. 😛
I guess someone could try arguing Orion using his "true form", but that's more speculation then anything..
H1A
h1a8Senior Member
Maybe the motherbox can seperate Juggs from his enchantment. Shrugs.
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
Give orion the ALE.
VAN
vansonbeeIsee
Originally posted by lawest9 Does Orion have any chance at all here?
Come on!
With Cain magical reenforcement, there shouldn't be any win for Orion here on KMC.