Originally posted by 753
Right, I think Phoenix could take AM on and Hyperstorm can take parallax. How well would the corps' TP defenses hold up against a phoneix/sng /hyperstorm mindrape?
Well it really all depends on what level/incarnation of the Phoenix we are talking about here. Unless it's a very high end version I don't think they have a chance.
Against the likes of Anti monitor and Parallax Pheonix is the only one that can stand up against them.
ANyway M and Iceman won't do too much against T2. I think alot of things have to go right for T1 to win. They do have the tools. Hmm Well X-man doesn't need a body so idk how they are gonna deal with him. Vulcan can pretty much shut off the rings but even without the rings T2 is beastly.
Originally posted by Lord FeronI'd say anything vulcan can do, Mr M can do better.
Against the likes of Anti monitor and Parallax Pheonix is the only one that can stand up against them.ANyway M and Iceman won't do too much against T2. I think alot of things have to go right for T1 to win. They do have the tools. Hmm Well X-man doesn't need a body so idk how they are gonna deal with him. Vulcan can pretty much shut off the rings but even without the rings T2 is beastly.