Namor vs Ares (Marvel)

Started by Stoic2 pages

Namor vs Ares (Marvel)

Namor has the hydrating suit, they fight in a football stadium.

No weapons H2H only.

Who wins?

I can't say I'v been impressed with Ares, he seems like a Thing level brick, for all his godly nature.

Namor, imo.

Namor rips him in half

i think the writer already told us ares>namor
having ares talk down to namor and namor shutting up

😬

Ares is a joke compared to the Avenging Son of Atlantis.

nope ,not the way it seemed in that instance.

not to mention ares once took on namor and venus at the same time before.
ares wins 😄

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nope ,not the way it seemed in that instance.

Why should it matter? Namor's stronger, faster, more durable, has flight and other powers...

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nope ,not the way it seemed in that instance.
What instance are you talking about? I don't recall it.

Namor wins.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why should it matter? Namor's stronger, faster, more durable, has flight and other powers...
why should that matter? ares has beat up namor and venus at the sametime before
on panel feats>>>>your opinion

This is an interesting one.

I do have one question though, not to get to far off subject.

Where was all of Ares powers???

He was the God of War, was he depowered by Zeus?

Where are his powers like energy projection teleporting and the likes.

All I ever saw him do was swing a sword.

When I heard of him being brought in to story lines on the heels of the Civil War I was hyped up for it.

But the version they gave us was about as pwoerful as Luke Cage, boring.

Can someone please answer the question????

Gonna go with Namor. I would say namor physical stats greater or at least equal to Ares and he has a couple of other powers to boot. And Namor fights good as well. (IMO Ares should be a hell of a lot better at fighting but not according to what we have seen)

Originally posted by Lord Paragon
This is an interesting one.

I do have one question though, not to get to far off subject.

Where was all of Ares powers???

He was the God of War, was he depowered by Zeus?

Where are his powers like energy projection teleporting and the likes.

All I ever saw him do was swing a sword.

When I heard of him being brought in to story lines on the heels of the Civil War I was hyped up for it.

But the version they gave us was about as pwoerful as Luke Cage, boring.

Can someone please answer the question????

he wasnt depowered but he once was upgrading by pluto to the point he was stalemating thor

Namor has better feats than this wannabe God.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why should that matter? ares has beat up namor and venus at the sametime before
on panel feats>>>>your opinion

When did that happen?

namor beats the shit outta this false-god.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i think the writer already told us ares>namor
having ares talk down to namor and namor shutting up

You mean when Ares was mouthing off to the Hulk right, and Namor was the mediator? That doesn't really prove much, it's just talk. I also thought that Namor launched a rebuttal of his own.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When did that happen?
ill try to download it if can find it but its silver age

NAmor wears ****ing green speedos and has wings on his ****ing heels, he looks like a ****ing gay pixie seriously. He is so ****ing queer.