Vandal Savage vs Ra's Al Ghul

Started by CosmicComet2 pages

Vandal Savage vs Ra's Al Ghul

They get 3 days prep.

Savage.

Originally posted by Galan007
Savage.

I'm not disagreeing per se, but why do you feel Savage wins?

This is the guy who likely advised Napoleon AND Hitler to invade Russia after all. 😂

Oh, and I mean exactly 72 hours, Ra's can even take a 'last minute' dip in the Lazarus pit before the fight actually starts.

But Vandal is aware that Ra's is allowed to do this.

Savage should win, Ra's is hyped imo.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not disagreeing per se, but why do you feel Savage wins?

This is the guy who likely advised Napoleon AND Hitler to invade Russia after all. 😂

I think he is a superior tactician, and I feel his physical stats are beyond Ra's as well.

Vandal, too superior.

Savage for the convincing win. smarter, more powerful.

Ra's Al Ghul is a horrible name, too closely resembling a traditional bengali sweet dish.

Originally posted by janus77
Savage for the convincing win. smarter, more powerful.

Ra's Al Ghul is a horrible name, too closely resembling a traditional bengali sweet dish.


It literally means "Demon's Head" in Arabic.

Originally posted by Galan007
I think he is a superior tactician, and I feel his physical stats are beyond Ra's as well.

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.

**** all the hate in this thread, Ras will stomp that *****.

Savage.

BTW, who is older?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
It literally means "Demon's Head" in Arabic.

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.

Considering not even Spectre was capable of killing Savage, I'd say he's pretty damn unkillable.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Savage.

BTW, who is older?

Savage. By a lot. He's an actual Cro-Magnon man.

Originally posted by 753
**** all the hate in this thread, Ras will stomp that *****.

I don't know about any of that but hes taken on Widlcat and his son who was a Werepanther and it looked like he was winning. He prep feats are far more impressive as well. VS would stomp Ras.

Originally posted by Galan007
Considering not even Spectre was capable of killing Savage, I'd say he's pretty damn unkillable.


Wasn't that more a result of Savage being made the new Cain whom God forbade his servants (including Spectre) to kill?

Originally posted by Omega Vision

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.

His original origin was being an experiment by the Controllers which made him pretty darn immortal.

Myth stuff has been added more recently.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wasn't that more a result of Savage being made the new Cain whom God forbade his servants (including Spectre) to kill?
Savage has always been Cain. Anyhow, it's not just God's servants who can't kill Savage -- that was just a testament to how unkillable he is.

VS

easily savage.

he has high end tech, thx to his cooperation and military contracts.

Originally posted by Galan007
Savage has always been Cain. Anyhow, it's not just God's servants who can't kill Savage -- that was just a testament to how unkillable he is.

I thought he was reborn as Cain after he got impaled by the Spear of Destiny.

Or was it merely that his Cain personality was reawakened by the Spear?

Savage was the original Cain of human history..

he was the 1st to kill and consume his own ppl(cro magnon).. he was a cannibal. hence, he was the 1st cain his story made it down to present humans and was turn into the biblical story..

but, you can look at it as a retcon since no explanation was given as to why there is another cain...