Marvel Universe the End vs D.O.T.N.G

Started by Stoic1 pages

Marvel Universe the End vs D.O.T.N.G

Thanos, and Akhenaten vs Darkseid (Soul Fire), and The Source.

Which team wins?

Thanos with the heart of the universe?

Originally posted by Warlord
Thanos with the heart of the universe?

Yes sir.

Thanos soloes

Thanos would be above them

I agree Thanos would win but um how would The Source "fight"?

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I agree Thanos would win but um how would The Source "fight"?

The Source/Anti life entity. You remember the guy that looked like the Inbetweener with stars on him?

Thanos stomps.Spite.Thanos with IG and akheaton is a much better match

wtf spite

Unless he faces Presence or TOAA, Thanos with HOTU wins every single other match.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos stomps.Spite.Thanos with IG and akheaton is a much better match

Why is it spite if you think that the D.O.T.N.G Team would do well against the IG? Is there a huge gap between Thanos with the Heart, and Thanos with the IG?

Yes 😐

Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes 😐

Wow really? I have to admit, I did not fully read Marvel Universe the end, I glanced it over, and didn't really see him do anything that he didn't do while in possession of the IG. Sorry if this was spite, it was unintentional, gimme a break though, I'm studying Win Server 2K8, no time to really read comics. This server shyt is murder.

Originally posted by Stoic
The Source/Anti life entity. You remember the guy that looked like the Inbetweener with stars on him?

Oh yeah, but he was more crazy, more monster than human looking.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Oh yeah, but he was more crazy, more monster than human looking.

No I think you're thinking of Mr. Miracle in possession of the anti life equation. He wasn't even half the power of the Source/Ale entity.

Originally posted by Stoic
Wow really? I have to admit, I did not fully read Marvel Universe the end, I glanced it over, and didn't really see him do anything that he didn't do while in possession of the IG. Sorry if this was spite, it was unintentional, gimme a break though, I'm studying Win Server 2K8, no time to really read comics. This server shyt is murder.

he made LT and every other cosmic in marvel look like a chump...it was a none fight with every character he faced

this is wtf Spite
both of these guys were pretty much GOD