Spiderine runs a gauntlet

Started by SamZED1 pages

Spiderine runs a gauntlet

A character with Spider-man's strength, speed, reflexes agility, spider sense and webbing + Logan's fighintg skills, adamantium skeleton, claws, healing factor and hightened senses. 😈

1. Daredevil
2. Batman
3. Iron Fist
4. Batman and Daredevil
5. Thing
6. Gamora
7. Gorgon (no stone stare)
8. savage Hulk
9. Superman

How far does Spiderine get?

Stops at 9

yes

Wouldn't Hulk be a stalemate at best? How would he stop him?

YouTube video

^^^ ROFL An awesome way to answer a question. 😂

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Stops at 9

2

8 or 9

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
2

a spiderman/wolverine amalgam cannot beat batman?

obvious troll is obvious

I think he means he seconds it. He's defended Spider-Man against Cap/DD/Wolverine bloodlusted, so I'm sure he wouldn't think that, lol. 🙂

Originally posted by SamZED
^^^ ROFL An awesome way to answer a question. 😂
He's come back from a skeleton though, but ok...

In a comic he could win with a plot device (thinking of something), but in a KMC fight he shouldn't be winning much at Hulk's best (within reason).

I guess it depends on the artist. But are Logan's claws long enough to slash of Hulk's head in one blow?

Hulk heals fast but slashing his neck would ground him. Web up the body then Hulk blasts out and thunder claps away.

A brutal fight that won't end.

8. Stalemate

He would stop at 8 Spiderman's strength is no threat to the Hulk, Hulk 181 proved that the Hulk heals instantly from Wolverine's cuts to the point that Wolverine couldn't tell if he was cutting him at all. The extra agility would be a slight problem but not for long. It would be a long fight, but after a while Spiderine would lose a step, and get stunned by a thunder clap, taken down, and beaten into a KO'd state.

Stops at 8. Thunderclap or just waits until Wolverine er Spiderine gets close enough to sink his claws in. Hulk grabs and pulls the bash the head until he's concussed trick like WWH did. I've got to see Hulk fight Wolverine another time and not use that simple but painful move before I think the outcome would be any different. Unless I already missed a rematch(grr at too many hulk issues).

Except for spidersense and webbing, this is pretty much the best of classic and modern wolvie in one.

He gets to 8. I think doing severe enough damage to keep Hulk down for a legit win will be very hard. Perhaps he can take a minority.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think he means he seconds it. He's defended Spider-Man against Cap/DD/Wolverine bloodlusted, so I'm sure he wouldn't think that, lol. 🙂

Your analysis is flawless.

Or

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think he means he seconds it. He's defended Spider-Man against Cap/DD/Wolverine bloodlusted, so I'm sure he wouldn't think that, lol. 🙂

2

Anytime.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Stops at 9