Re: jlu superman vs hercules
Originally posted by carver9The animated version of Superman is weak as shit. I don't even know if he's a true class 100. If he is then it is a long one (100-1000 tons).His speed is pathetic as well as his reflexes. His durability is even more awful, as mere electricity as koed him or knocked him out for a slight moment. The only impressive thing I saw was the power of his HV. It sliced through many tanks like a very hot knife through butter.
Who win? No bfring... this is the animated version of superman vs the comic herc.
With that said, I absolutely hate animated Superman. He sucks hard.
Herc wins.
Re: Re: jlu superman vs hercules
Originally posted by h1a8
The animated version of Superman is weak as shit. I don't even know if he's a true class 100. If he is then it is a long one (100-1000 tons).His speed is pathetic as well as his reflexes. His durability is even more awful, as mere electricity as koed him or knocked him out for a slight moment. The only impressive thing I saw was the power of his HV. It sliced through many tanks like a very hot knife through butter.With that said, I absolutely hate animated Superman. He sucks hard.
Herc wins.
Why do you hate him? The stories are better since everyone is so toned down.
He picked up a tanker once, that's plenty good enough for a cartoon.
Electricity? The only time I remember that happening was because of Livewire. Her voltage was OP'd.