Plastic Man vs Human Torch

Started by chomperx91 pages

Plastic Man vs Human Torch

Discuss who wins.

Plastic Man or Johnny Storm

Human Torch, his power is maximum.

Fire melts plastic.

nooooooooooooooooooo plassssssssssssssssssssssss 😆 😆 😆

What film has Plastic Man been in? Else I'm going to close this.

You mean you haven't seen it???

I've never heard of him.

Originally posted by Placidity
You mean you haven't seen it???

Well what is the film?

Pretty sure he meant for this to be in the comics vs forum.

yeah i reported it but no global mod moved it

What am I? Chopped liver? I can move it.

Moved.

Human Torch goes nova, fight ends.

can human torch need oxygen for his fire?

Originally posted by Impediment
What am I? Chopped liver? I can move it.

Moved.

Yes.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fire melts plastic.

Didn't work for Fernus.

It's worked for others though. Fernus' pyrokinesis was somewhat unimpressive

What other times has PM fallen to fire?

IIRC white martians wounded him with heat so he couldn't regenerate afterwards