Vargas,Mongoose & Wolverine(Death) vs Karate Kid
Vargas,Mongoose & Wolverine(Death) vs Karate Kid
Originally posted by Prep-Man
So was Val. Val has taken beings far stronger and faster than anyone on the team.
Yes individually, but Val has been put down before, he's not invincible. my point is that to put Vargas down would be one hell of a feat within itself. Rogue while being able to siphon his power was unable to KO him, and she's KO'ed Thor with her touch (If I remember correctly). Vargas has crazy stamina. To add to this... while Val would be occupied with Vargas, Wolverine would need to only get in a stab or two. IMO it just looks like a bad scene for Val.
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes individually, but Val has been put down before, he's not invincible. my point is that to put Vargas down would be one hell of a feat within itself. Rogue while being able to siphon his power was unable to KO him, and she's KO'ed Thor with her touch (If I remember correctly). Vargas has crazy stamina. To add to this... while Val would be occupied with Vargas, Wolverine would need to only get in a stab or two. IMO it just looks like a bad scene for Val.
Who has taken down PC Val? I can't think of any fighter from the top of my head. Plus Fatal Five is far more dangerous than this trio and Val did ok for a bit.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who has taken down PC Val? I can't think of any fighter from the top of my head. Plus Fatal Five is far more dangerous than this trio and Val did ok for a bit.
It happened in a LOSH comic. I forget the exact issue number, but he was taken down while working in tandem with Shadow Lass (happened in 2003 maybe?). The guys looked like Special Police force units, and they had some sort of tech to predict movement. IMO this showed Val's vulnerabilites to certain attacks, and against this team, he should be taken down, and taken down hard.
Think for a second about how hard is is to actually put Wolverine down, and if you do how long would he be down? Then take Vargas, who has this crazy stamina, he seems worse than Wolverine for pain tolerance, and add Mongoose, whose battle speed, strength, and agility are high end. See what I mean?
Originally posted by Stoic
It happened in a LOSH comic. I forget the exact issue number, but he was taken down while working in tandem with Shadow Lass (happened in 2003 maybe?). The guys looked like Special Police force units, and they had some sort of tech to predict movement. IMO this showed Val's vulnerabilites to certain attacks, and against this team, he should be taken down, and taken down hard.Think for a second about how hard is is to actually put Wolverine down, and if you do how long would he be down? Then take Vargas, who has this crazy stamina, he seems worse than Wolverine for pain tolerance, and add Mongoose, whose battle speed, strength, and agility are high end. See what I mean?
I was talking about PC Val. The one you're talking about is 3boot Val. PC Val would torch these guys.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I was talking about PC Val. The one you're talking about is 3boot Val. PC Val would torch these guys.
PC Val could beat Validus, Not too sure if Golem was talking about that version. If it's PC he wins, but current would lose. the team has too much fire power for him. Vargas himself seems like a PC toon.
Originally posted by Stoic
PC Val could beat Validus, Not too sure if Golem was talking about that version. If it's PC he wins, but current would lose. the team has too much fire power for him. Vargas himself seems like a PC toon.
I agree, but in today's Legion comic, there is no Val. So, that is why I asked which one we're using. Is it PC Val? Zero Hour? 3boot? Or Myg.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I agree, but in today's Legion comic, there is no Val. So, that is why I asked which one we're using. Is it PC Val? Zero Hour? 3boot? Or Myg.
What happened to Val? The last comic of LOSH that I read, was when he was teaching Ultra Boy/Man to learn to use his powers more effectively.